Procedures for Prospective Students
The list is a summary of the procedures for our prospective students at Greensprings School and should help guide you through this process
- Purchase an application form for N15, 000
- Submit completed application form with the following documents:
- 2 recent passport photographs (not more than 6 months old)
- Photocopy of candidate’s birth certificate or international passport data page
- The most recent academic report card from your child’s current school
- Applicant’s character testimonial from current school
- Parents living outside Lagos must provide the name and contact details of a guardian living in Lagos
- Informal assessment for Preschoolers and Entrance Examination for Years 1 – 10.
- Successful candidates will be informed via sms, email or phone call.
- A provisional letter of admission is issued for collection.
- Acceptance letter signed and returned with all required payment.
- Payments are made to designated banks or via pos on school premises.
- Accounts department receives the bank slip/draft and issues a receipt.
- The receipt is very important so please keep it safe.
- Student meets with a senior teacher and is allocated to the appropriate class.
For further enquiries on how to apply;
Please call any of the following numbers +234 704 550 2424, +234 704 550 2444, +234 806 407 4503, +234 908 717 1700 or send an email to
Admission Criteria: To be eligible for admission into Year 7, candidates must be at least 11 years of age by 31st of August.
Note: Students can also be admitted during the course of an academic year.